Wills & Estates
Kutty, Syed & Mohamed has developed an expertise in succession law.
We can help you to ensure that your wishes are carried out and possibly save your heirs thousands of dollars in taxes, transfer fees and legal expenses.
We can help you through this technical and complicated area of the law to facilitate the smooth and orderly passing of your assets to your beneficiaries and protect your interests in the case of incapacity.
Kutty, Syed & Mohamed can help you draft wills, powers of attorney, trusts as well probate your estate upon your demise.
We can also work with your financial planner and tax specialist to help you in your estate planning.
Our lawyers can also assist you to resolve or settle estate disputes through mediation and if required litigate the matter to ensure that your rights and interests are protected.
Our Wills, Estates and Trusts lawyers can help you with the following:
- Estate planning
- Preparation of wills, powers of attorney, and setting up of trusts
- Probating Estates (with or without a will)
- Mental incompetency and guardianship applications
- Estate litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Planning for disabled family members
- Estate Administration
- Proceedings relating to the affairs of mentally incompetent persons
- Applications under the Substitute Decision Act, 1992