At Kutty, Syed & Mohamed, we understand business.
We are counsel of choice to small, medium and large-size businesses.
Kutty, Syed & Mohamed’s corporate/commercial law department provides advice and assistance with share/asset purchase and sale transactions, contractual matters, raising funds through private and public financings, and general corporate and commercial matters.
Kutty, Syed & Mohamed regularly acts for both businesses and community organizations at various stages of development.
Our corporate/commercial law department has expertise in the following areas:
- Incorporations for Business, Not-For-Profit and Charities
- Business/Real Estate Purchase/Sale Transactions
- Shareholder, Partnership & Joint Venture Agreements
- Private and Public Financings
- Securities Law
- Intellectual Property Protection and Licensing
- Technology matters, including online agreements and transactions
- Commercial Leasing
- Franchising Law
- Employment, Management & Consulting Contracts
- Direct Sales & Multi-Level Marketing Law
- Islamic Finance
Kutty, Syed & Mohamed has acted in a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, from leading individuals through the start-up phase with new business ideas to advising some of Canada’s largest financial institutions.