About the Firm
Kutty, Syed & Mohamed
Barristers, Solicitors, Notaries & Trademark Agents
A full service law firm Practicing in Association Not as Partners
Results oriented and multi-lingual, we represent a broad range of clients including individuals, businesses, as well as non-profit and charitable organizations.
Our lawyers also have extensive experience in civil rights and community issues.
Our team includes internationally recognized experts and lawyers with solid track records.
- have appeared at various court levels in Canada
- are qualified and/or practiced in the United States, the Middle East (the United Arab Emirates) and South Africa
- have appeared as experts in various areas of the law
- teach at Osgoode Hall Law School of York University and Valparaiso University School of Law in the United States
- have expertise in the intersection of Islamic law and the common law
- have been invited as a human rights observer by international organizations
- have delivered lectures on the law around the world
- have published extensively in legal and non-legal publications around the world
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide exceptional legal services in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Be a vigorous and persuasive advocate for our clients
- Using creative and innovative approaches to resolving legal challenges
- To participate in and engage with the diverse communities that make up Canadian society
- To strive to improve society by upholding the rule of law
Our Satisfied Clients
KSM Law has proven to be highly professional when it comes to helping its clients through extra mile efforts and dedication. Despite various obstacles and challenges Mr. Mustafa and Team exceeded my expectations by getting the deal closed before the tough deadline yesterday. My family and I are thankful to KSM Law and strongly recommend KSM Law to all concerned.
Mustafa Backer Client
Faisal gave us great advice and worked on our Non-Profit organization setup in a timely and effective manner. His knowledge of the industry and community helped us navigate the different options of incorporation and pursue one that was suitable for our new organization. Would certainly engage Faisal and his firm again if/when the need arises.
Fawad Khan Professional Services Executive
It was nice talking to you on phone when you explained me the property purchase agreement. I was amazed with the way you explained the whole document to me. Being a professional, I can tell the time and effort you had put into the job…I will thank my friend for referring me to your office and have no hesitation in referring your services…You people are the future and strength of our community. Keep it up.